Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Question about getting bright red hair?




Jessica Ll


For about a year now I've been trying and trying to get my hair bright red. I have used Live XXL and L'Oreal and it dyes most of my hair a darkish red but my roots are always really bright red. It also starts to fade very quickly. I have recently left school and decided to dye my hair a really bright red so I bought online 'Wella peroxide cream' and 'Wella Koleston Perfect vibrant red' colour. It should arrive in a few days but I want to know whether the dye will work on my hair since i've dyed it so much. I have also purchased a colour stripper so I can strip my hair before I dye it. Will this work? Is there any other methods to make my hair all the same colour this time? Or to lighten my hair before I dye it? Thanks in advance.


Answer
First dye your hair as blonde as you can and then dye it red

Which is better to use, Wella Koleston or Wella Color Charm?




AnnaKrisha


I want to color my hair red and I have black hair and I want to use Wella hair color. Which is better to use Wella Color Charm or Wella Koleston? Can you give me some advice on how to achieve my desired color? thanks!


Answer
Wella Color Charm because it has the word Charm in it :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question about getting bright red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment