Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Does The Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner Change the Color of Black Hair ? ?

Q. Half of my hair is Black and the other Red i bought the products to help my hair color stay red longer but iwonder if the black hair will change color .


Answer
It will not change the color of black hair. I just recently dyed my hair red so I did a bunch of research on hair care, and the Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner deposit amounts of red to brighten up SPECIFICALLY red, strawberry blonde, etc. hair. It basically brightens up and keeps hair vibrant. Black hair would be way too dark for it to change anything. Plus, it doesn't have any chemicals in it so I can't imagine how it would change the color of black hair. But it does add moisture and decreases frizz, so it definitely won't hurt. :)

Maintaining red hair Color?

Q. So I dyed my hair red today, and I'm prepared for it, and have done plenty of research and am in general ready for the challenge of upkeep, but I have one question. When it starts to really fade, will it help if I added some semi-permanent reds to my shampoo? I would assume that this would help with the look of the red and make it look like it's not fading even though it technically still is underneath, but I was hoping I could get someone to tell me whether this idea is bad or not. Thank you!!! =)


Answer
I wouldn't wash your hair everyday I would wash it every other day because washing it a lot does tend to fade your color and also buy a shampoo that is for color treated hair or you could also buy shampoo and conditioner that are for red hair that deposit red color. You can try Sally Beauty Supply they have shampoo for red hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does The Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner Change the Color of Black Hair ? ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment