Wednesday, April 30, 2014

what color should i dye my hair?




Ashleyy


Him dying my hair in a week, and i want your oppionons on what would look best. i loveee change, and i want a big change that will be noticable
this is my hair color now:

http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/ashleyxox/?action=view&current=webcammminitout.jpg

i was thinking this color: with maybe tints of purple if i wanna combined the two:

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq335/ashleyxox/ashlee-simpson-red-hair.jpg

or i realllly love how this girls hair came out in her video, you can just go to the end to see the final pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcOh2t2q6M


any other suggestions? i really want a change! and i dont like highlightss, thanks so much!



Answer
I don't think you would look awesome with bleachd blonde hair with colored roots (too common?) or bright red hair -- use Ariana Grande as reference--u would look cool with that color!

Permanent bright red hair dye?

Q. So I dyed my hair red about a month ago with temporary dye (lasts 28 washes) It was called Clairol Natural Instincts and the color was medium auburn but it turned out verrrry bright because my hair is a really light brown to begin with. But after only about a week it was way less red and it fades more after every wash, so it's barely there now and I'm thinking of redoing it with the permanent kind so it stays bright. I've never used a permanent dye before and it looks like the way you put it in is the same as the temporary one, but I don't know what kind to get. I'm thinking I'll get it from Sally's so if anyone knows of any certain brand that sells a verrry bright red (but not dark) that doesn't need pre-bleaching to be bright, please tell me exactly what it's called and the color name too if you know it!! And also any tips for hair dying that I might need to know. If you search "loopylady11" (she's a YouTuber) on google images, her hair is the color I want.
Thanks!! :)


Answer
Red hair is very hard to keep maintained whether it's semi- permanent or permanent! You apply permanent hair dye the same way you would apply semi- permanent. If your hair is already a faded red, it will take much easier to hair dye then it did before when you had light brown hair. Manic panic hair dye is always recommended by people who want rihanna- red hair. The brand LIVE XXL have a good range of permanent red hair dyes and there's various colors. If you have a look on youtube, there are los of videos of people dying their hair red, so that would be a great help for when your getting ready to dye it yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what color should i dye my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment