Friday, May 2, 2014

what are good color pallets for spring or summer weddings?




Venus


I also have to be careful because I have red hair and so some colors do clash with me so any ideas would be great! Thanks


Answer
I think pastels look beautiful on red-heads. Maybe tiffany blue and white or pale green?

Mine will be purple and white for a June wedding.

Whatâs my âcolor palletâ?




me


Iâm looking to re-do my wardrobe. How do I figure out what colors are most flattering to me? Whatâs my âcolor palletâ?

I donât understand what this âspring, fall, winter, summer, silver, goldâ color pallet stuff is about or how I fit in to them.

Iâve dark brown hair with naturally reddish highlights, very fair skin, and blue/green eyes. Iâve also noticed that most foundations look orange on me. One of the few foundations that donât turn orange on me is âfairly lightâ by Bare Minerals.



Answer
you are a spring. Spring colors that would suit you well are aqua-blues, greens, reds, and purples.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are good color pallets for spring or summer weddings?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment