Thursday, May 1, 2014

Will my baby have red hair and freckles?

Q. I think babies with red hair are adorable i'm just curious... so My boyfriend has light brown hair and tans really well he was born with blonde hair as a baby.. his mum has blonde hair && his dad has black hair although his nan has auburn colour hair like reddy brown colour.. I was born with blonde hair but its started to go like an ash blonde a dark blonde sometimes it looks abit redish when it's wet.. my mum && dad both have brown hair and so does my sister.. my nan && grandad both have brown hair too but my granddad's sisters had auburn hair redish/brown i don't know anyone in my family who has proper orange hair just redish/brown?.. I also have very fair skin && freckles if that makes any difference.. Thanks


Answer
Freckles are likely as the child grows, but you can pretty much count out red hair. Red hair is a recessive trait and hard to pass down. My husband has red hair and I have brown. Brown hair is the dominant trait in my family. My husband has 2 other siblings with red hair, his mom has red hair, and I'm sure other members of his family beyond that had/have red hair. Our daughter has light brown hair that sometimes looks a bit reddish in the light. Although when she was born she had black hair with strawberry blonde tips. Seriously, not joke. It was so cute! But, sadly, she seems to have missed out on the red hair genes :(

Oh and my sister in law, my husband sis, has red hair and her husband has brown. All 4 of their kids have brown hair. The youngest has somewhat lighter brown, but it is still brown. But I do find red hair to be lovely, especially my sister's in law

Do guys like girls with red hair and freckles?

Q. i have red hair and freckles and are always teased about it soooooooo im jst woundering if guys find people like me attractive?

p.s ma red hair is sraight


Answer
My Dear, you get teased because us guys find you to be sooooooo pretty, we can't help but give you some attention. For the record, red just happens to be my favorite color and as for freckles, I think Girls with freckles are HOT! The more freckles a girl has the HOTTER she looks! Freckles are the first asset I look for on a girl before asking her out on a date. A girl without freckles is like a night without stars. Freckles are so HOT that there are even web sites dedicated to women covered in freckles and the guys who love them. Freckles ROCK!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my baby have red hair and freckles?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment