Thursday, May 1, 2014

*Hair Coloring Questions..?*?

Q. Okay, to sum it up, I have dark brown hair with blonde highlights, really pale skin, and a choppy BARELY touching my shoulders haircut. What color?? I want red but I'm afraid of 2 things. 1. It will wash me out since I'm so pale, and 2. It will turn my blonde highlights pink.. :S Preferrably more natural colors, strict Mum, yada yada yada..
*Yes i do know this is my 2nd time posting, I need answers soon!*
Thanks ya in advance!!
Dari<33
Love the Ashlee Simpson... If the 'rents agree I'm going to go for it!!!! If you want email me (sarcastic.chick101@yahoo.com) with your tips for the highlight prob..


Answer
I think red would look fabulous with your skin. Pale girls with red hair are gorgeous.
Some problems are that, if you wish to change your hair colour in the future it will be harder to get out than other colours, and yes the highlights may turn not pink, but a lighter red.
Here's a really nice auburn brown that i LOVE
http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebsalon/2008/04/ashlee-simpson-red-hair-feb-2008.jpg

I also love this colour, if you want something more natural but with a slight auburn tinge.

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/legacyimages/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/28/miranda_kerr.jpg

Enjoy!

Red hair, what color should i dye my hair?







So I have red hair, but I don't really like my color. It's a medium red but it's very dull and it doesn't look healthy. I tried to dye it slightly brown once before but it faded and I was wondering what color should I dye i this time? I want it to look healthier, so I was thinking about a dark red with a touch of violet in it, because that would probably look good, or I was thinking about a brown, but I'm very pale because I'm 25% Irish & 25% Scottish. I don't know if dying it dark will look bad. What do you think I should do?


Answer
I've always wanted to be a natural red. And part Irish (hence the user-name).. I'm quite pale too and I got my hair dyed a vibrant dark red with a violet undertone and it looked awesome. It's harder to pull off an orange tone what with skin tone and all that. I think you should play up the fact that you are a natural redhead and add vibrancy to it. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: *Hair Coloring Questions..?*?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment