Tuesday, April 29, 2014

If your half Jewish, half "white" are you "mixed race"?




guess.girl


I was just wondering, because Im half full on white, red/auburn haired irish (freckles and all), and half Jewish (tan skin, black hair, dark eyes, kinda middle eastern looking etc but from Germany), and I never considered myself "mixed race", but one of my friends today said that I would be considered mixed race. Am I?
btw, I know that Judaism is a religion, not a race, so I'm basically referring to that particular ethnic group within the Jewish faith. Sorry for any confusion!



Answer
you are not "mixed race". Jewish is no a race, it is a religion. The descriptions of a Jew are just stereotypes, just like people stereotype Hindus, Muslims, ect. So in other words, Jewish is not a race so you are not mixed :D

Red-headed jews/jewish people scare the bazeejus out of me. They really freak me out. Is this a phobia?




whytedunke


Is there a name for the phobia that I have of jewish people with red hair?

A lot of people are intensely scared of clowns. I am the same way, only its red-headed jews that scare me.

Am I alone? Does anyone know the name to my phobia? I'd like to know because I was told the first step to conquering a fear is identifying it.



Answer
phobias are irrational fears do you recall any event that might have caused this? In what way are you disturbed by red haired Jewish persons? Have you considered that you might secretly desire them? Do all redheads affect you in this way or just those of the Jewish faith? Is there a gender fear involved? meaning do you have this reaction to both sexes? How do you now the person is Jewish? And finally some People just need something to fear are you one of them? Good journey




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If your half Jewish, half "white" are you "mixed race"?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment