Saturday, May 10, 2014

10 points! What color hair dye should i use to help me get dark red hair ? (pics)?




Diammond


my hair is meduim dark brown now
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/13/article-0-05FE2363000005DC-475_233x320.jpg



Answer
Well it depends what type of red. I have dark brown hair naturally but dye it red with semi-perm dye... but I bleach it first. but I only bleach every 3 months, and my hair is at least 2 1/2 inches dark brown and I dye more often than that, so I dye the roots too. The roots end up tinted red, but not red-red. The brand of hair dye called Special Effects is the best for me... it would wash out after 3-6 weeks, less if you wash a lot. I mix 3 of the reds they offer... they offer 7.
It is the best brand, it's vegan, and it smells really yummy. no nasty chemicals, and it only takes 15 or so minutes to dye your hair.
You needn't use a blonde color if you don't mind having a dark red color.
The reds most likely won't lighten the color much, (so not bright red, but a dark red.. not much lighter looking than your natural hair) but will tint it red. It will wash out and your hair will be the same color as before.
Don't be afraid to go for it if it's what you want! And Special Effects does NOT damage your hair AT ALL!! It is conditioner based, so it's like a deep conditioner that dyes your hair.
I bleached my hair about 12x and my hair is still healthy(healthy again?) because of this dye!!!

If you use SFX over your hair, it should look like this(different depending on which red you use, but should look something similar- but perhaps lighter because of your hair color):

http://i52.tinypic.com/zyfzuo.jpg

Hair colors?

Q. My hair is brown with ash blonde streeks right now, and Im going to get it died, does anyone have any ideas or pics of a cute hair color, I was thinking the blonde on top and brown underneath, but im not sure, 10 points for best anser thanks :)


Answer
I think if your hair will be blonde on top and brown on the bottom, add some pink streaks and red on the bottom with the brown color to make it look cute! :) (I think pink looks cool with blonde colored hair and red looks cool with brown colored hair!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 10 points! What color hair dye should i use to help me get dark red hair ? (pics)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment