Friday, May 9, 2014

Online/LDR with a Cancer male..is he losing interest?




Rose


Where do I begin? I've had online "flings" before, where we chatted on IM and said we liked being together ect in the past. But thats as far as they went. Those usually always last just about a month then die.

Well Dec 5th I started talking to a guy. I live in Florida, him in California. We met off of Youtube of all websites. I made a comment on a Bing Crosby video that I was born in the wrong era. He replied to my comment saying "I feel the same way" I didn't think anything of it then. Then I saw his screen name had the word Fiddle in it. I'm mostly Irish and the Fiddle is a big thing to me. I clicked on his screen name thinking I'll see a middle aged gray haired man...but no, it was a guy in his mid 20's about my age. I left a comment on his page, saying it was so cool he played the fiddle. The next day I got a personal message on Youtube from him, first we talked about his Fiddle playing, and that we both liked the same style music. 1940's big ban, crooners, and old Country like bob wills, Eddie Arnold, and even Woody Guthrie. It was so cool to talk to someone my age, throw these names out and they actually knew who they were. We both also love the old Black & White Movies and like the same Actors like Jimmy Stewart, and John Wayne, and Gregory Peck. After a week of this, he asked if I had a myspace. After just one day of emailing on myspace, he asked if we can chat on the phone.
That First 2 weeks we would talk on the phone every night for 2-3 hours and never run out of things to say. We'd text each other like 20 times a day...never would 2 hours go by without one texting the other. The chemistry was just amazing, and we even had a few telepathic moments. Like I suggested he should see the movie Shop Around the Corner. The night he watched it, I got off work, I waited patiently for him to finish the movie. When I couldn't wait any longer I called him, I was gonna ask "how much longer?" instead he says "how did you do that?? I just finished the movie like 10 seconds ago!"
Another one..when I think of our future together for some reason the walls in our house are red..don't know why...so after 2 weeks of this I told him, and he said the hair on him stood up because he wants red walls.
We wanna live in the same part of the country, like to do the same stuff. We both used to be runners, I started running again, and so did he. If there was a such thing of a perfect match for me...he is it! After the first week he was set on using his next vacation time to come to Florida in April, and as of last night he still is.

That first month was great, every single morning he would text me good morning beautiful, and go to Youtube and share songs with me. He still texts me goodmorning..but its not goodmorning beautiful andf he doesn't send me videos on youtube anymore. He used to text me back right away. now not so much. he went from texting me 20 times a day to more like 5 times now. Saturday he recieved a card in the mail from me. It was the first thing I ever sent him. He said he got misty eyed and read it over and over. He really liked it!! Monday was the very first night we didn't talk on the phone since this started, because he was sick. Didn't talk Tuesday either. Last night we talked but for only 30 minutes. I am really worried that he's losing interest, and I'm trying to not text him all the time and look like I'm desperate. As of 3pm my time 12 noon his he text me once..I've text him 3 times. He went from texting me saying how much he missed me, and saying he loves me...to well hasn't done any of that in 3 days. I said I loved him yesterday and he said he loved me to, but its not the same as him saying it first. I expressed my concern about him waiting 4 months for me, but he asured me "Don't you worry about me" like he was for real.

I've never been this serious in a LDR or online relationship before so I'm not sure if this is a sure sign that its going down hill or just calming down? how do I get him interested in me again?



Answer
Don't worry, we cancers are very loyal and hardly ever lose interest in someone. Unless they do something mean. But even then, if they apologize, we'd still be likely to give them many more chances. Seriously, when they say Cling, they mean Cling! We hardly ever let go, unless there is rational reason to. We are quite rational actually. they say we go on feelings...but yes, ok what we do is that we give our feelings lots of importance. We're always aware of how we feel. But we can also ignore our temporary, fleeting feelings for the sake of common sense....aka IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON. So we do know when to move on. We just have strong feelings and strong attachments, so as long as the person is not horribly evil or has too much drama that we is making us drown in it, we will stand by you and always forgive you. (until it gets to be too much of coure. There should always be a line there, right?)

Remember, Cancer's teaching is "Love is devotion." Haha! so there's nothin' we do better!

Ok, I have a capricorn best friend, so I see the resemblance. She gets very sad and worried that i dont call her enough or hang out enough, and I just need some space and some time by myself. I really like spending time with myself. heehee. So she holds her feelings from me and one day explodes about them when we have a tiny misunderstanding about something insignificant, and I tell her, where did all this come from, you know? I had no idea she felt that way, and i if i had known, i wouldve done something about it a long time ago.

To us cancers, there is nothing, sweeter, nothing nicer, nothing that feels better, than to make someone ELSE feel better. So, yeah, now I'm calling her more, hanging out with her more. just because she needs it, you know? That's what makes her happy, and it's simple for me to do so it couldn't be any better than that.

What you really, urgently, desperately need to do..is tell him about it. That's what I would have given 100 dollars for my friend to have done for me, tell me sooner! So she wouldn't have had to suffer for so long. (Lol.) that's just terrible! Alright, so please, go ahead, tell him about it...he will probably be like, really i had no idea..i'm so sorry. Just be nice about it don't accuse him of anything like "you did this this this and this and you never do This. WHY?!" lol. Instead try "Listen I've been very worried lately that you're losing interest in me. This thought has been killing me! Will you please tell me if I'm worrying about absolutely nothing?! Please, it's really really killing me."

We respond very well to vulnerability. To asking for help, admitting feeling bad about oneself, admitting feeling worried, sad, hopeless desperate pathetic. Haha. We do respond very well to someone admitting their own vulnerability, being very honest about it. It's very attractive to us. We like to nurture! Remember! so let yourself be nurtured, and enjoy the ride :)

What are some good anime shows out there?




Chichi Ugo


So I'm really trying to find another anime series to watch but my search has come up with less results than I would like. I have already watched Seto no Hanayome and Shugo Chara and I'm looking for something kind of like them, funny yet still has some drama and romance worked in there. I REALLY loved Shugo Chara so I'm hoping to find something about as good as that.

Also if you don't mind, could you leave a short description of the show. Thanks!



Answer
Hmm School Days is "ok" not great, but it REALLY lacks COMEDY (there's no jokes at all). And "One Piece", "Naruto" and "Soul Eater"?? Those shows are NOTHING like what you asked for :/ really is that all some people watch, ninja / kung fu shows are the answer to every question ???

How about checking out :-

"Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" - school slice of life, comedy romance, very popular. Main heroine has to work in a maid cafe because she needs the money. She's also the bossy student president and doesn't want anyone to find out about her job - especially the boy she likes (duh).

"Kashimashi" (Yuri school comedy romance) - wimpy boy gets squashed by a UFO and the aliens rebuild him as a girl by mistake (he looked like one). ends up in love triangle with his 2 female friends.

"Nyan Koi!" is one made by the makers of "Seto no Hanayome" - high school boy gets cursed by a cat god, and has to help cats with their life-issues. Also has budding romance with a girl or 2. Typical "1 male and a bunch of girls he knows" type series, but fun.

"Onegai Teacher" - silly plot premise at the start, but great romance comedy show, boy is forced to marry his (alien) teacher to help her avoid being found out.

"Love Hina" - one of the classic "harem" romantic comedies, funny not too gross etc. great characters (i really do not like the dub voice actors at all though, recommend the subs)

"Ah My Goddess" - college boy gets "goddess" girlfriend due to a computer glitch in heaven (more or less). A lot less silly than it sounds.

"Tokyo Mew Mew" (this ones on my watch list) -
"On her first date with the cutest boy in school, Ichigo is zapped by a mysterious ray that scrambles her DNA with that of the endangered Iriomote wildcat. The next day, Ichigo discovers that she has developed the agility (and occasionally the ears and tail) of a cat, as well as the power to transform into a pink-haired superheroine, Mew Ichigo. She and four other girls, each endowed with the genes of a different "Red Data" animal, have been selected for the top-secret Mew Project, which aims to protect the Earth from an alien menace known as Deep Blue."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Online/LDR with a Cancer male..is he losing interest?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment