Sunday, May 4, 2014

What would you call this hair color (just a description)?




Anica


I had really dark brown hair and then I got honey blonde highlights, but I'm going in again soon and I want another color but I can't name it. I want it to be blondish but I also want it to have a red chestnut brown tone, almost like a Ginger but more blonde/chestnut. What would that be called?


Answer
Bronde with red undertones
(My hair sounds just like your description! !)

What color should I die my hair?!?

Q. i am getting bored of my hair... i have extremely curly hair that's black i wanted to dye it dark brown, aurburn or dirty blonde, but idk yet.

btw. i don't want the color to look weired on me
here is a pic of me for better description
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/ashleyakayoshi/thenagain.jpg
or burgundy


Answer
a strawberry/burgundy red

or a dark blond color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would you call this hair color (just a description)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment