Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Do any other women love dark red hair on men?




raye


I usually love men with straight dark hair, but I just saw the hottest redhead ever. His hair was dark auburn and he had the prettiest blue eyes.


Answer
Yes i do, my husband has dark red hair, and it one of the first things that caught my attention. The blue eyes i think is the bow on top of the greatest gift...

I need ideas tomorrow is CRAZY RED AND BLACK DAY!!! so ideas plz???

Q. ok my school has football game tomorrow so we are having CRAZY RED AND BLACK DAY!!! so i need ideas all i have is like idea wise is i know i am wearing my hair in pig tails with this string and a shirt that says furture band member because i have to help the band tomorrow night i need ideas plz plz help i need to set it out tonight so yea

could u guys also check out my last question i would love u lol THANKS FOR THE HELP IFF U ANSWER ONE OR TWO OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!


Answer
Spray your hair half red and half black. Put a red bow on the black pigtail and a black bow on the red one. Put red hearts on one side of your face and black ones on the other. Wear one red sock and one black one. Paint your fingernails red on one hand and black on the other. Put red lipstick on your top lip and black on the bottom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do any other women love dark red hair on men?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment