Friday, May 9, 2014

Natural red head coloured my hair medium red brown and its to dark for my skin?




hair help


Iam a natural red head and decided to colour my hair once again with a medium red brown hair dye. It came out really dark and when i go in some lighting the red really shows and i really dont like it, I tried washing it out but its really to dark for my skin what other options do i have?


Answer
You could Go to the salon and get it stripped out. Depends if it is permanent or semi permanent or temporary, if it is semi or less, it will eventually wash out. If it is permanent, you'll have to wait for your roots to grow out, get it stripped, or bleach it and put a different colour over the top.

Hazel eyes, fair skin , dark brownish red hair What colors should i stay away from and colors i should keep?




buddhagirl


I have hazel eyes , dark brown hair , fair skin. I usually wear a dark trio purple for eyeshadow, black mascara only on top lash and maybelline shiny licious lip gloss a light pink. I use maybelline and rimmel london. what are the best colors to wear for makeup day and evening.

I wear pink , black , just started to wear green. I love shorts and skirts I am 5 foot 1 so something long looks crazy. navy blue.
my question Should i lay off the black. and do you think i could wear white and yellow.
Another question why in the hell did the bottom of my legs turn kinda yellow from the jergens natural glow and my face did not.
should i keep putting the lotion on and it should go away or try something else. If you need a picture of me look at my yahoo 360 page. I think that is it. one more thing i hate eyeliner it always gives me black eyes. and i use concealer nyc stick.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x238/buddhagirl2007/DSC00535.jpg



Answer
I'm the same - hazel/green eyes, brown hair, fair skin. I use the Jergens natural glow, too, but it's never made me yellow. You might want to try something else or try a lighter shade. As far as make-up colors, I wear black liner on the inner, lower rim of my eyes, purple pencil along my upper lash line and black mascara. It does get a little smudgy, but I think that looks cool and it makes my eyes pop. I wear either a sheer mauve lip gloss or this pot gloss by Kiehl's called Golden Berry. It looks really red in the pot, but it goes one in a very light reddish color. For clothing colors, I find that black, white, browns and purples are most flattering. I typically don't wear much blue or green and I hate how yellow and orange look on me. Just try some new things and see how you feel. In the end, it's how you feel in what you wear that maters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Natural red head coloured my hair medium red brown and its to dark for my skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment