Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Anything a guy with red hair can do about his eyebrows?

red hair color eyebrows
 on Hairstyle Up Do
red hair color eyebrows image






So I've got the typical red head look: Very red hair, light skin, freckles, and really lightly colored (blonde?) eyebrows. Throughout my life, and very frequently lately, girls have told me that I would look very handsome if my eyebrows were darker or more closely matched the color of my hair, as my other features look good on me.

Is there anything I can do to get my eyebrows to look better? I refuse to wear makeup....is dying them an option? Thanks for the tips!



Answer
Dying them is an option but no matter what, do not do this at home, go to a salon and have then do it for you. The potential for this to go wrong is high if not done properly. Hope this helps

What hair colour suits hazel eyes and brown eyebrows?




Sx


I have hazel coloured eyes, and medium brown eyebrows, my natural hair colour is medium brown also. I need and want a new hair colour, i dont want red because too many people have it at the moment, but i want something to make my eyes stand out but not to clash with my eyebrows. Any pictures would be helpful also of celebrities or what ever :)

I AM WHITE, BUT OLIVE SKINNED
please help, i need to die it asap!!
Thanks
Sx



Answer
you could always do a few shades darker than what you have now not super dark, but enough to make a change
good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anything a guy with red hair can do about his eyebrows?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment