Friday, August 23, 2013

What should i do to turn it ginger?

red penny 7r hair color
 on oreal excellence creme haircolor - Pictures, Images and Photos
red penny 7r hair color image



Stacie Mil


I recently a few days ago bleached my hair from brown, and it turned blonde. Then i mixed two light auburns together and it turned to a pretty orangish red color. Then i dyed it recently the 7R ecellence red penny hair color over the orange thinking it would turn more ginger. I follow the directions. But instead of turning it more ginger it turned most of my hair a greyish blonde ugly color and my roots the color i wanted. I hate it. But i don't know what i should do to try to get the copper red/ ginger hair color i want. should i buy a strawberry blonde and put that over it? Or a light copper auburn again? I'm clueless of what to do, and i'm freaking out.


Answer
If you want to go ginger use henna hair colour - you can purchase it from LUSH stores. I suggest that you use Caca rouge/brun. Plus henna is really good for you hair it makes it feel soft and shiny when used properly. Tutorials can be found on the LUSH website - lush.com

Reviews of the Loreal brand? Particularly Red Penny 7r. Other reviews helpful too.?




Top Conduc


I recently bought the Red Penny 7r from Loreal to turn my light to medium brown hair to a light to medium red color. I read the reviews from other sites and it got good reviews, but has anyone here had experience with that shade? Or brand?


Answer
Best At-Home Haircolor
L'Oreal & Clairol, have been tested by women of all ages, and approved & recently published by the Good Housekeeping magazine for July or Aug. 2011, I can't remember which magazine issue I read from my doctor's office. Google it

There's a reason why those two have been around for over 5 decades. They've formulated their ingredients and improved it since then, don't you think?

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Sources:
Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.
Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i do to turn it ginger?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment