Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where can i find Red Hair Extensions?

red hair extensions
 on Extraordinary Hair: Ombre Hair Color
red hair extensions image



Mysterious


I've been searching all over the internet for red hair extensions cuz i wanna dye my hair bright red or just a very pretty auburn red . Not sure yet . And i wear extensions 24/7 But i can't find them anywhere. It's like nobody sells them. Any help please?:/


Answer
My extensions are from Headkandy and they do a few red shades. I had the Deep Ruby before but they have stopped that shade and replaced with a really bright one!

How much do glue in hair extensions cost?




Hai Meghan


I don't want clip ins and I don't want it to be sewn in my hair...
How much do these cost at Sally's beauty supply?

And I have natural red hair. Not orange, not deep red. Do they have red hair extensions?



Answer
Yes they do, and extensions that you glue in are going to be the same as the ones you sew in, and mine cost $65 dollars per pack and it's human hair. I personally think it's better too wear extensions because all that wear and tear on your hair an be damaging




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find Red Hair Extensions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment