Friday, August 23, 2013

What volume of developer should I use?

red hair color guide
 on red hair color chart red hair color chart
red hair color guide image



christa067


I have light blonde hair and I want to put red streaks in it. I have 10, 20, and 30 volume developer. Which should I use? Also, will light irish red look good for streaks? I can't find the color guide book to see what color I'll get. Thanks in advance.


Answer
If you're not trying to make your hair lighter with the red, then use 10 volume. I think the red streaks will look fine with your blonde hair.

What color should I go with to feel young again?




LITTLE DEB


What color should I go with to feel young again? I am 49 years old and going through divorce. So much grey but I was borne with med to dark brown. My girlfriend from Church says she can give me a new haircut feathers and two or three shades of blonde and light brow kinda fawn hair color but no dark or med browns at all. I have hazel eyes and a tan. And a natural olive complextion. I want to feel young and sexy but don't want to over do it. Can this work for me or will I be laughed at. Myself esteemed needs could use some work too I quess? Can this help? HELP me decide.


Answer
I love this question...Generally the standard is that as we grow older and more grey, always always always go lighter especially with your skin tone.

As far as levels, if you choose a color just about 2 to 3 shades lighter it will look more natural....(I have learned that it takes a person about 2 weeks to stop startling themselves when they look in the mirror, thats normal, lol)

Also going a bit shorter is also the standard as we age, but I am 40 and I am far from ready to give up my legnth, I want more length.....

As to aging, nature itself has given us grey hair to lighten our hair when we age naturally, most of us just love to enhance it with a better color....

I have found that you should select a color that matches your skin tone....Below is a general guide.

Hair color is very specific to hair. The most important thing you can do is figure out whether you have warm or a cool skin tone.

Warm: Spring, You would look good in greens, oranges and browns usually the skin complextion would be extremely light and freckled.

Warm: Autumn, You would look good in Burgandies, Browns, puples and the skin complextion would be medium on up.

Cool: Winter: You would look good in bright reds, blues, black, loud colors and your complexion tends to be light to medium.

Cool: Summer: Pastels are your best friend, pinks, lavenders and teal, usually light skinned to medium

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What volume of developer should I use?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment