Tuesday, August 20, 2013

thinking of dying my hair red?

luminista hair color in red 150
 on ... hair color colorsilk beautiful color 45 bright auburn by revlon for
luminista hair color in red 150 image



itsajen812


i am thinking of luminista red 148 or 150 but not sure
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151083121275979&set=a.10150255115830979.367672.742130978&type=3&theater
i read that with my warm skin tone(light skin though) and my blue eyes i can pull off red
my hair red before http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2281547002847&set=t.742130978&type=3&theater



Answer
First consider if it would infringe on any activities you are involved in school, work etc like if they have rules you know

If not well go for it i would you could always go back to your original colour or better yet start of with something less permanent a wig which would give people reaction to it with out you having to go through any dying

why is the color(red) in my hair fading?




DeathMetal


i recently dyed my hair red.
i had golden blonde mixed with bleach blonde hair.
the color faded right after i rinsed the hair dye out.
i used revlon colorsilk luminista 150 red.
the red is only faded on the parts of my hair that were bleach blonde.
i had bleached parts of my hair maybe 4 months ago.
i really like how the red looks on the non faded parts lol.
what can i do to make the color stick??? HELP, PLEASE :)
i have no money to go to a salon. i need a solution that wont cost me more than 20$ ha.



Answer
when hair is lifted (bleached) it becomes porus which doesn't hold warm colors well. secondly revlon sucks go to a hair salon. you get what you pay for when it comes to hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: thinking of dying my hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment