Monday, August 19, 2013

What colour highlights and lowlights should I get?

red hair color lowlights
 on blonde hair highlights ideas. londe hair colors with
red hair color lowlights image



Sammy Pars


I have red hair. And yes it is real! And now I want to get highlights and lowlights but I don't know what colour to dye it?


Answer
I think your highlight should be black and lowlights should be brown! It'll look great on you

What hair color is best for brown eyes and tan skin?




Sarah


I have black hair right now and i want to change my hair color so it is not so hot in the summer and dose not burns my head so much. pics and link of hairstyles of the color well help me out. thank you for your help.


Answer
i would think like a light brown hair color with some red lowlights




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colour highlights and lowlights should I get?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment