Thursday, August 22, 2013

Can someone find me some pictures of red hair?

red hair pictures
 on Rate My Hair : Long Curly Red Hairstyle @ Womens Hair Styles Online ...
red hair pictures image



Baby Diva


I decided to dye my hair red again and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of bright red hair. Not Ariel bright, but not brown.
Thanks!
It's to give my hairdresser.



Answer
http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstyle_search.htm

What's up with the rumors about Gerard Way having red hair?




spazzinabu


I saw some pictures of him with bright red hair recently and heard he dyed it that. Was this like a temporary thing or serious? Does anyone know?


Answer
He did not dye his hair red. He went to a convention (im no sure what kind, probably a comic con kind of thing) and put on a WIG! Yeah, so that is an almost positive answer for me. I'm sorry if I got it wrong, but i've seen more recent photos with his normal black hair and it looks...normal. And plus, in one of his interviews he said that he isn't going to mess with his hair anymore. Once again, I'm super sorry if I got this wrong but im almost 100% sure that he has not dyed his hair red.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone find me some pictures of red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment