Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What does this mean? I keep dreaming of little girls with brown eyes?

red hair in dreams
 on Red-hair Girl Kick Boxer Kicked Shouting Stock Photography - Image ...
red hair in dreams image



any1_4wish


For the past several months I will occasionally have a dream with a young girl in it. Not the same girl. Sometimes the girl in my dream has brown hair, blonde hair, or red hair. Sometimes the girl is a baby, or an older child. But one thing that is always the same, is every time there's a little girl in my dream she always has brown eyes. Most of the time she also has curly hair, but the brown eyes are definatly consistant. Could this mean anything?


Answer
It does not signify anything bad, although it is a bit unusual. But I guess you will soon get over it.

Should I dye my natural red hair blonde?




emily0007


I was thinking of dying my red hair blonde, and I've never dyed my hair before. I want to do something dramatic. Would dying my hair a light blonde clash with my skin tone? I want it to look kind of crazy, that's ok, I just don't want it to look bad.
I'm afraid that it will not grow back the same color. Is that possible? I know I eventually want to go back to red.



Answer
What color are your eyes? Blue green or brown? That will make a differance. I love love love red hair...I am a red head and wouldn't dream of dying it! But Lindsay Lohan did it and it looks good. Go to a professional otherwise you will have a mess. Maybe start off slow and just do some blonder highlights to see how you like that first. Do not do it yourself....pay a little to have it done..you'll end up saving yourself a lot of heartache. I think spicey redheads is where it is at though..we are the spice of life...not bland...think about it.. but just love yourself...no matter what color of hair you have...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does this mean? I keep dreaming of little girls with brown eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment