Saturday, October 12, 2013

What is the healthiest hair color out there for black hair?

red hair color henna
 on www.hennapage.com
red hair color henna image



calliope


I don't want to damage my hair. What is the healthiest hair color out there? My hair is greying slightly. What are the comparative advantages of hair colors versus henna?


Answer
brown black is very natural with subtle red tones

How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?




Cha Cha


I dyed my hair a warm copper red, but it turned out as a cherry, violet, cool shade of red instead. How can I add a bit of warmth to my hair colour without buying yet another box of hair dye. Are there copper rinses or anything like that?


Answer
I don't believe so. You can try highlighting, or maybe using henna, but I suppose that still counts as dyeing. If I were you, I would wait another week (at least. Dyeing hair so closely together is never a good idea.), then use a red dye that specifically says 'warm'. L'Oreal sells these. Their "Feria" haircolor line has different shades that are categorized as "warm", "cool", or "neutral." They have very pretty, prismatic dyes that almost seem highlighted, due to the tones the dyes offer.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the healthiest hair color out there for black hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment