Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Will lightening my hair to a blondish color help me get a bright red hair color?

red hair color to blonde
 on Hair Color Advice - Choosing Your Hair Color
red hair color to blonde image



Angelica


I have browmish-blackish hair with blonde highlights. I am wondering if I lighten my hair to a light brownish color or even Blonde will it give me a brighter alburn/red hair color? If yes, what bleaching product should I use and from where? Also how much? My hair is an inch or so past my shoulders. I have very thick hair. Thanks!


Answer
I think it will be brighter. I've dyed my hair red before and bleaching it first really worked out well. I personally didn't want to bleach my hair so it would be blonde. I did it so it would take the color better than my black hair. If you go to WalMart or Drug Mart there's normally a bleach/dye kit called Clairol Born Blonde and get the one with the lady with the short hair. Remember this is used to lighten your hair and you might need two boxes.

What eyeshadow and lipstick color compliment red hair?







I just went from dirty blonde to a deep cherry red hair color, and consequently none of the eyeshadow or lipstick colors I've been using my whole life really compliment me anymore. I'm kinda at a loss for what direction to go in. I also have blue eyes and a fair skin tone if that helps. Thanks for any advice.


Answer
Lipstick: if you have red hair and Lighter skin, go with a pale pink lipstick. You don't want your lips to be too red when you have that kind of completion. For red hair and tanner skin, dusty rose shades will look nice, and give a nice glow, but won't look too muddy.

Eyeshadow: for red hair and light skin tones, use rich copper eyeshadows. As for tanner skin and red hair, use more of an apricot one with a warm tint.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will lightening my hair to a blondish color help me get a bright red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment