Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What is the best tomporay black hair dye?

jazzing red hair color
 on Clairol Jazzing Red Hot 40 Temporary Hair Color - Beauty Stop Online
jazzing red hair color image
Q. Ok I know after youy dye you hair black it won't be the same color as it was before you dyed it after it washes out. I want my hair black for maybe a few weeks. Just to see how my friends and family like it. I want to know what is the best brand of black hair dye I can. Get at walmart thatb will accualy fade and wash out with in couple months time. What brand can do that. I have natural red curly hair


Answer
Visit Sally Beauty Supply
Look for Clairol's Jazzing or Beautiful Collection.

They are both semi permanent, and will add tons of shine & condition, while washing out after a few weeks.

Help with hair coloring disaster. How to get rid of red roots?




Elizabeth


My hair was colored neutral light brown with a formula for mostly grey hair. I tried to jazz it up with a very light copper color. Roots turned orange. Tried to fix with medium auburn, to blend colors. Now roots are burgandy. I look like a holiday ornament. I prefer to try to repair myself. I know I should go to a salon, I'm not able to now. I've been coloring my hair for for 32 years. This has never happened before. Help!!!!!


Answer
Do you want to go brown again.
I would suggest Nice & Easy.
Put on roots first for about 15 minutes then pull threw.
With roots copper try a med. brown for now.
Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best tomporay black hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment