Friday, October 11, 2013

Will I get hired at Starbucks with red hair and wrist tattoos?

red hair meaning
 on Updated: 2013-02-13 Views: 255 Category: Architecture Hd Wallpapers ...
red hair meaning image



crystal_cl


I have short red hair that was a summer thing when I say red I mean RED like fire engine red it was an accident and I am planning on dying it unfounrtly for me my inteeview is tomorrow also I have wrist tattoos, what do I do? I really could use this job.


Answer
For your interview, dress appropriately.

However, depending on how strict the store is, they'll tell you to tone down the hair and to keep your tatoos covered. There's stupid rules like not being able to use bandaids because it's a health violation. Some of my coworkers used bracelets and forever wore long sleeved shirts. Some stores are lenient and you can get away with it but when the big dogs come visit, you better hide it!

What is the significance of a few strands of dark red hair worn by an Indian woman.?




brake_shoe


The older Indian women I work with all have a few strands of Dark Red hair mixed in with their jet black natural color. The red is not natural and it is only isolated single strands. What does this mean? I don't feel comfortable asking them.
The women do not have the dot on their forehead, so perhaps the few random strands is a substitute for it.



Answer
Do these women you know have the traditional red dot (tika) on their forehead? If not, the red hair strands could be a substitute or variant of the red dot.

The red hair strands may be a symbol of sacred purity and power. Historically, more of the central part of the hair would be dyed, but maybe it has been reduced to a set of strands for more subtlety or assimilation reasons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will I get hired at Starbucks with red hair and wrist tattoos?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment