Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is the best shampoo for colored red hair?

keeping red hair color vibrant
 on 2013 Hair Color Ideas | Haircuts, Hairstyles for 2013 and Hair colors ...
keeping red hair color vibrant image



Nicole


I dye my hair red and have a serious regimen that I follow to keep it vibrant. I wash my hair with Matrix Shade Memory shampoo for Vivid Reds, followed by a L'Oreal Artist color depositing shampoo in Red Bark then a Matrix color protective conditioner. They have discontinued my Matrix Vivid Reds, and I now need a replacement. I would like something that is specifically for red hair as opposed to just colored hair, but it needs to be clarifying. Thanks!


Answer
i would recommend timotei cherry or red berry for coloured hair !
really good for coloured hair as i have dark violet hair and i use it , smells great aswell lol :)

How do I keep my red hair color from fading so quickly?




Austin


I recently started dying my hair a bright red color. But I've found that red fades very quickly, and I've had to die it about once a month, if not more, to maintain the color. How can I make it last longer?


Answer
1) don't wash your hair too often (like once a week)
2) when you do wash your hair, use red shampoo and conditioner
3) while dying your hair, use a protein filler. it makes the color more vibrant and it lasts longer

Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best shampoo for colored red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment