Sunday, April 20, 2014

Is red hair a bad colour to choose?

Q. I was thinking of dying my hair red, but my friend say's that's how emo's have it :/
what do you think?


Answer
Red is a really fun color!
You just have to pick the right shade for your skin color. It is a high maintenance color though, it definitely fades the fastest (I've been every color and Red is the hardest to maintain). The good thing about that though is if you decide you don't like it, it'll be gone in a few weeks!
I was really lucky, I did it myself and followed ALL the directions and it came out well.
Red is not an 'emo' hair color, it's all about how you wear it. If you want to try it, do it! It's just hair! It grows back and if it's really bad, you can get it fixed.

Good luck!

Would I suit red hair?

Q. Here's a picture of me.


I was wondering if I would suit red hair like the link below?
I'm going to buy extensions after I dye it but I'm not sure if I can pull this colour off!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/1378027_222258094600432_1784538013_n.jpg?oh=484e636d91e1cd34f1b921b6c3752072&oe=52481DD7&__gda__=1380503107_62ab249609a21132c90305909beda583


Answer
Red hair can go beautifully with blue eyes and tanned skin! The key to hair color, like lip color, is finding a shade that suits your skin tone; not your eyes, or clothing, etc. It also depends on how light, or dark you'd like it, or with what undertones. You could choose copper, with orange undertones. Or copper with brown undertones! Just look. If you're unsatisfied with the first color choice, just wait at LEAST a month, and try for another shade! Red is very difficult to adjust to, and the color bleeds/fades very easily. So constant maintenance is a downfall, but if you really enjoy being a red-head, you'll find it worth it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is red hair a bad colour to choose?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment