Saturday, May 24, 2014

A natural redhead that wants to dye her hair !? Need help ! [:?




Autum boo


I am a natural redhead. My hair is a light red. I been to a professional hair stylist and they said if I dye my underneath hair black it would look good. I need some help. Should I dye it black underneath or should I dye it brown ? Some people said I should dye my whole hair blonde. Can anyone help me with some hair dying suggestions or ideas ?


Answer
Don' t listen to the hair stylist please. Black hair looks to harsh on anyone unless you were born with it. I would go for a blond color maybe. But it might be hard getting the red out. red hair is a beautiful color an few woman are natural redheads. How about playing around with the color you have. Using a slightly darker red perhaps. The colors they have out now that wash out in a month or so are excellent to try out colors. I had a friend in high school who had really dark brown hair and she color it black and it was awful.
My hair is a light brown and I color it red...a light red. Seems we should trade places. :).

what color prom dress goes with brown eyes and black hair?




Miranda Ly


...i would like to know...
-i have black hair
-amber/chocolate brown eyes
-with light tan skin
any ideas???? thanks



Answer
By the sounds of your colouring you would look STUNNING in red. I've always envied people with darker features and olive toned skin! If you're wanting something less mainstream (the usual princess-look) opt for a different style like a grecian dress. They are so flattering and you'll look like a greek goddess. I found this stunner on etsy, the womans pose isn't very flattering for the dress but the back on it is gorgeous;; http://www.etsy.com/listing/94132093/vintage-70s-red-grecian-goddess-draped?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_query=grecian+dress+red&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=all
You could pair it with a simple gold headband like this one;; http://www.etsy.com/listing/98017338/grecian-goddess-gold-leaf-crown-headband?ref=sr_gallery_14&ga_search_query=grecian+gold+headband&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all
Just a few ideas to get you thinking :) you would also look good in colours like grape/wine, deep emerald greens, earthy tones etc stay away from pinks, yellow, orange, black and stark white. Ivory would be ok, as it won't wash you out as much as stark white will.
Hope that helps, good luck hunting down that dream dress!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A natural redhead that wants to dye her hair !? Need help ! [:?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment