Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New hair trends for summer 2013?




Ooberdoobe


I currently have dark brown hair with ombre towards the ends. I have had it for almost a year and now eevveerryyoonne wants it or is just now getting it. So I want to change it up a bit. I want something I can do that wont fade too fast and isn't an "un-natural" color. ( No blues, purples, pinks, yellows, ect.) I have had red highlights before (subtle red) I have asian hair so my hair doesn't get damaged too much. I do for one like the pastel colors some people have, although i heard it was hard to achieve. So does anyone out there know a good dyed hair style I should go for?


Answer
hmm...you could do a reverse ombré with a darker color at the ends or a lighter color up top, which is really popular right now. but it sounds like youre sorta sick of ombré. maybe you can get streaks of a lighter brown chestnut in your hair or highlights. these are all trends that I've seen but not seen everywhere.

.

I hope i helped(:

2013 Winter Trends for Teen girl ?




Maria


I was wondering what is the winter trends now for teenage girls .? I'm going on a shopping spree soon and I just want to know what type of clothes .. & what type of hairstyle is in too .!
I just want to know cause I want to look different to school .
Btw ; I'm really skinny & I have long thin hair . & a big forehead . :/
Please no silly answer ..
Thanks in advance .!



Answer
If you're looking for trends, i'd suggest buying Teen Vogue or something, but if you're more of a 'make your own style' person, i'd siggest anything from gorgeous coats in bold colours, to long sleeve blouses and cardigans that dont look totally and completely gay :') ahahah as you're skinny i'd suggest skinny jeans, maybe in colours like red or purple, teamed with a black jacket? If you're good at withstanding the cold, i'd suggest cut off shorts with a nice jacket.

As for hairstyles, you should braid your hair, leaving some parts of the front of your hair out, or you could do a low/ high messy bun, again with bits of hair hanging out.
If you prefer to wear your hair out, i'd suggest trying to curl it (if your hair is too thin for a curling iron, then put it into plaits over night) or you could wear it normally and pin and twist a top section of your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: New hair trends for summer 2013?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment