Thursday, May 22, 2014

anyone know of a good red hair rinse?




Angelica


my hair was naturally dirty blonde. dyed it brown. color oopsed it so its now a darkish red which i like but it is going to fade to normal color or go a lil brownish again. ne one know of a good red color tht washes out in like a week or a red color rinse?


Answer
If you don't want to dye it, I've been using John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze and really like it. When you're done shampooing and conditioning, you put it on, leave it for about 3 minutes, and rinse it out. Over time (like.. about 3 uses) it will bring some color and luster back into your hair. It also makes hair super shiny without weighing it down like other products. I use brown but I know it also comes in red.

It's much healthier for your hair than dyeing it, also.

Hair Color?




Hillary G


I want to color my hair bright natural-ish red, with white blonde streaks. (think Haley from paramore) how should I do it, and what are some good hair dyes?


Answer
i have natural red hair and i sometimes want to put a blonde dye in my hair but Wat found from my mum(who is a natural red aswell) i that dye gives you dark routes if i were you i would buy a rinse they usually wash out in 6 to 8 Weeks sometimes longer. there is a relay nice one now its called colour. it is reddish Blonde . they hair gos a lovely red and the top of your hair goes Blonde its lovely. but use what very you prefer. hope i helped and good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: anyone know of a good red hair rinse?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment