Thursday, May 22, 2014

What would happen if I put box burgundy/red hair dye over black hair?




footballch


About a year ago I dyed my hair black now its like a ash black color.
I DON'T want a vivid color just a tint on my ends
and im not going to do my roots
I will be using box dye



Answer
It will tint it red and most likely will not be obvious in most lights. Outside it looks kind of like a red halo around you, at least it did for me. I dyed red over pitch black and most of the time no one even knew.

Can boys dye their hair RED?




Chris


http://icescreamandshout.tumblr.com/me

Thats my hair right now. And can boys dye their hair RED RED RED.. like Gerard way?



Answer
Yeah. You're hair is pretty dark brown though so if you just dye a box or red dye over that it either leave you with a weird brown-red tint. You're going to want to bleach your hair and then dye it. That way it'll give you the vibrant red that you're looking for. I used to have red hair.. My natural hair was blonde so when I dyed it bright red it looked more pink. All i had to do was add a medium brown to it and got my color which was a darker red with purple tint.
Warning: bleaching your hair will damage it and red is really hard to keep in your hair! I had to dye my hair with the red and medium brown every other weekend because of how fast is faded. If your hair grows fast, you'll be bleaching your roots a lot. If you go through with it, take cold showers. It'll definitely keep the color in longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen if I put box burgundy/red hair dye over black hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment