Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Would i look good with red velvet hair color?




imaBAMsgf1


I know a lot of girls have asked this question but everyone is diffrent so i cant take one girls answer when she doesnt look like me. I have blue green eyes and my hair is naturally dirty blonde. i have died my hair since i was 14. right now my hair is dark dark brown with red streaks (although thats not the color in the picture) but i want the color of Ariana Grande

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=712358820&aid=220580#!/photo.php?fbid=10150117566173821&set=a.429364238820.220580.712358820&theater

my mom says that she tried going red but it made her blemishes stick out and looked washed out and horrible on her and i want to know if it would look good with mine this is the most recent picture of me (like i said its not my natural hair color but yeah)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=712358820&aid=220580#!/photo.php?fbid=10150113068748821&set=a.429364238820.220580.712358820&theater

and in this picture its an old one so my hair is alot longer now but its the closest ihave to my natural hair color

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=712358820&aid=220580#!/photo.php?fbid=109051153820&set=a.429364238820.220580.712358820&theater

please let me know if i would look good with that hair color and if not if i would look with any kind of red hair color? please and thank you sooooo much!!
i personally think the rule of thumb never go more than 3-4 shades is wrong for some people. when i was little i was a toe head. i had platinum blonde hair like seriously and as i grew up my hair got darker but it was still blonde like i said my hair is naturally dirty blonde. yet i have dyed my hair the darkest shade you can get without going black (like the next shade up was black) and everyone that has known me has told me they like me better with darker hair than they did with blonde hair. and i know for a fact that my hair color now is prob like 8-9 shades darker than my natural and i look better than i did when i was younger so i know for a fact that the 3-4 shade thing is void for my case.



Answer
Red hair is cute. If you want a more temporary look just to make sure there are a few things you can try out. Manic panic hair dye is temporary and washes out in about a month. Lots of colors and you won't have to worry about re-dying the roots. Plus if you don't like it it will wash out soon. You can also mix colors to get a variety of colors so that would be fun to try out. There is also CosplayDNA if you don't want to do any thing to your hair. Its a wig that looks natural and you can do what ever just like real hair. You can use any kind of chemical treatment on it and it can be any length you want. Also using flat irons and curlers are ok for this kind of wig since its heat resistant too. If you have one of those you can change your hair as much as you want and take it off if you don't like it. Any ways I've blabbed long enough....links :D

(DNA Cosplay)

http://stores.ebay.com/CosplayDNA-Wigs-for-Cosplay

(Manic Panic)

Can be bought at Sally's Hair and Beauty Supply Store or online places like Amazon, Google, ect.
(You can get it for about $8 as a good price some charge more like around $15 just cause they want to rip ppl off so I wouldn't buy from them)

Should I color my hair red?

Q. I'm thinking about coloring my hair like a Haliey Williams cherry red because I want to color my hair a fun color, but I don't know if I should because I have soft black colored hair and I have an olive skin tone and I have freckles splashed across my nose but people can't really see them in the winter.
I have dark chocolate brown colored eyes.
I meant hayley Williams.


Answer
Red is a really hard color to pull off but if you really want to do it get it done professionally please. There are two types of red hot red(orange-red) and cool red(blue/purple red) and hot red looks like clown hair on people with olive skin tones. All of the colors Hayley has in her hair are hot red colors and would clash terribly with your skin tone, she has pink toned skin so it looks fine on her. Like I said red is a really hard color to get right, so please have a professional do it for you.

Also because you have black hair they'll have to lift quite a bit of color to get your hair close to what she has, they'll probably have to do it over a period of a few days, just keep that in mind. Walk into the salon you choose before you get it done with a picture of Hayley how you like is as ask what the actual colorist thinks would be do able for your hair, the prices, time it would take, how much maintenance and up keep it will take, etc.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would i look good with red velvet hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment