Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dark red hair on tan skin?

Q. Hi! I've had bright red hair and it did not look good, so I was wondering if dark red hair was better. I'm Mexican, so I have tan skin, but it's not as tan as the others in my family.


Answer
I know so many girls in your situation who have tried this, and trust me, it looks far from pretty, natural, or cute. Try for a lighter shade of brown or even blonde. Please do not ruin your hair! No matter what color red it it is will not look nice, just trust me. I have a lot of Mexican girls at my school, and they all do this, and they all tell me that they regret it, and they dye it back to the beautiful black it originally was.

Dying dark brown hair red?




xostephani


My hair is dark, dark brown. Looks black when it's wet.
I was wondering what I'd have to do to get my hair color red like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Redhead_close_up.jpg
Would it ruin my hair, because I'd have to bleach it?
Does it look good on olive toned skin?
Thanks!



Answer
yeh dont bleach it!! I have dark brown hair and i use Shwartzkopf semi-permanent Live red colours, but its less of a ginger red, more of a dark rich red. Talk to a good hairdresserfor advice, but i wouldnt dye my hair that colour, would look strange with ur skin tone. Keep to deep, rich colours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dark red hair on tan skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment