Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hair Color Gone Wrong?




Valencia


So yesterday I went to the beautician to get my hair colored. I specifically sent her multiple pictures of the color i wanted. So she comes back with a jazzy red. It was really pretty on the box but in order for my hair to take any color, she had to lighten it with a lifter. Fast forward she but the jazzy red in, washed it out, put another red in , washed it out, and i ended up with this rihanna red color. It was cute yesterday, now i hate it and its hideous. I have blonde and pinkish roots from the lifter, it's too red for my skin tone, and i just all around hate it. Thank God my hair isn't damaged or falling out. I really wanna go back to black but i know i can't dye it again anytime soon, and trust me it is freaking ugly. Its making me look really unattractive and trashy. What can i do? And I'm not going back to her


Answer
It's possible that the color she put in was just a semi-permanent color and the stylist didn't realize it. Another scenario could be after bleaching, or lifting, it made you're hair too porous and after a wash or two the color just fell out. If you color your hair often this happens quite commonly. Just go in and schedule a PPT regiment over the next month or two. Simple, cheap, repairs the hair like new! As for the color, next time you go in, no box colors btw because they ruin the hair faster than anything, let them know the situation and ask them about using a filler to refresh the color and bring it back to the original brightness, the way you like it. I would also recommend, not knowing your hygiene or beauty routine, to wash your hair once every few days. Still shower every day! And if you can't deal with greasy hair there are tricks for that. Also, whether the grease grosses you out or not, wash with cold cold water! Hot water opens up the cuticle of the hair to let in vitamines and moisture, but also lets out color that doesn't take. Leading to fading. Voila!

Your funny Box Hair color Story go wrong!?




YoungFolks


I did a box color, just a 28 wash out one, it was a dark brown with a tint of red it in it and it looked so pretty and natural I had to buy it.
So my mom did my hair and we washed it out and did all that stuff, and I looked in the mirror. it's like a dark blackish purple and on the roots a deep blood red.
Since I have dark eyes and a bit paler skin it looks fine, but....... not what I wanted....lol

Hahaha, I laughed so hard, and it looks fine and I really want to see it in a week after I wash it a few times, but I want to know YOUR funny Box Color Hair stories..:) Thanks!



Answer
i was expecting a deep red, almost burgundy, but it went purple instead since the dye was meant for darker hair. it looked awesome though because i had blue hair underneath and i loved my purple and blue combo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color Gone Wrong?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment