Friday, November 22, 2013

Cheap yet good color depositing shampoo?

red hair color depositing shampoo
 on ... Paris > color depositing shampoos > Davines Alchemic Red Shampoo
red hair color depositing shampoo image



raquel


I need really good color depositing shampoo but not super expensive! I need some that actually works, I have nright red hair and plan to keep it that way. Thank you!


Answer
There is the garnier frutis color shampoo is really good. I used to have red hair and it would brighten it (: it's not that expensive either its like 5$ a big bottle

will john frieda blonder color depositing shampoo turn my natural brown hair red?




Jessica


I have natural light\medium brown hair. I recently dyed it blonde and now it has an orange/red color but still blonde potential. Before I dyed it, I bought john frieda blonde to blonder color depositing shampoo. How will it effect my hair? Turn it blonde or red?


Answer
Hi I'm a licensed hairstylist and hope I can offer some helpful advice. I was curious if you lightened it to blonde using a box color from the store or visited a salon? The John Frieda depositing shampoo and conditioner line will not in any way dramatically change your hair color. It definitely won't turn it red if it's the blonde line. There will actually be no effect if your hair is as red-orange as it sounds. When its a light enough blonde the only way it will have an effect is by maintaining it with a bright, pretty blonde color. I would recommend visiting a professional hair stylist if you'd like to be a blonde and keep your hair in healthy shape. Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap yet good color depositing shampoo?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment