Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dying my light brown hair chocolate brown with henna?

red hair color henna
 on Pure Henna Hair Dye | Henna Color Lab - Henna Hair Dye
red hair color henna image
Q. So I have light brown hair, but I think my hair color is just too boring.
So, I want chocolate brown hair, but my hair is really damaged now and now I am afraid of coloring them because then would my hair be more damaged than it is.
So then I heard about henna & that it doesn't damage your hair, but I heard that's more like a reddish color. But I really don't want a red hair color, I just want chocolate
brown.
Is that possible?


Answer
You will have to add something to henna to get chocolate brown. If you're not allergic, walnut powder would probably be a good choice, or perhaps a touch of indigo. Amla and katam are other plants that will add brown tones. Check out the mix section of Henna for Hair, and order some samples. Dye the hair in your hairbrush to work out what ratios are best for the color you want. And if you dye your hair and it's not quite right, you can try again, henna is so nice to your hair you can use it as often as you like. Just remember you can get darker, not lighter, so err in the side of too red/not brown enough if you're unsure.

How to fade red henna color into light brown?




Magerin


My natural hair color is light brown, and henna died my hair auburn . I want my original hair color back. Please help? Thank you.


Answer
Red doesn't fade to brown, but you can add other plants to henna to get brown. For darker browns, henna and indigo, 2 parts henna to 1 part indigo will give a medium to dark brown, more indigo for very dark brown. For light, ash browns try 1 part henna to 1 part buxus.

Or if you used pure henna, you can dye over it with a chemical dye.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dying my light brown hair chocolate brown with henna?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment