Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What is the best brand of red hair dye that doesn't fade as much as others?

red hair keeps fading
 on Color Fading - Prevent Hair Color from Fading in Sun - Real Beauty
red hair keeps fading image



Brittany


I am aware red is the hardest shade to keep in your hair.

Which brand of dye has the longest lasting red colors?
and which shampoos and conditioners are best for preserving red coloring?

Any tips and tricks on how to keep from fading red hair dye?



Answer
I would say Feria, that always works for me.

Advice on how to keep red hair from fading?




Animal Lov


I dyed my hair a really beautiful intense red about two weeks ago. (My natural hair is a dirty blonde / really light brown color.) It's the second time I've dyed it, but the first time I dyed it a natural-looking reddish/brown, which faded really fast. So far, the color has lasted about 2 weeks because I've been using a shampoo/conditioner made for colored red hair, and it says that they make your hair gradually redder as you use it so it doesn't fade as fast.
1. How often should you wash your hair?
2. Does washing your hair in cold water really help keep the color from fading?
3. Do you have any other tips for keeping an intense red color in your hair for as long as possible?
Thanks! (:



Answer
1. 3 times a week.
2. Nope, just makes your hair shinier.
3. I use sulfate free shampoos because sulfates roughen up your hair and strip the color off so always check the ingredient list for them. I use pro naturals argan oil shampoo because argan oil preserves hair color better and its sulfate free so its just awesome. Makes your hair real soft too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of red hair dye that doesn't fade as much as others?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment