Monday, November 18, 2013

How much does it cost to get my hair colored at a beauty school?

red hair color hot roots
 on is my first tutorial :) I hope I well explained how I dyed my hair ...
red hair color hot roots image



combat bab


I've made a mess of my hair... I used to bleach it, and now it's a dull brown color but the roots have stayed pretty red because the color stuck to my dark roots completely differently. Anyway, I need to fix this, and I actually want to go blonde again... I don't need my hair to be perfect (I'm used to doing it myself) and I'm wondering about how much it would cost to have my hair taken back to blonde and cut at a local beauty school?


Answer
I highly recommend going to beauty schools for cheap hair-care!
I had one of the best haircuts and colors at one because they always check in with their instructor before they do something their unsure of. people at salons have to much pride to ask for help.

anyway, i got mine dyed brown with hot pink streaks underneath with a cut and style and i was only charged $35. I gave a good tip too!
Good luck! I recommend getting your hair colors one color and letting it grow out to be healthy before doing any more things to it in the near future.

Should I redye my hair or attempt to remove the dye?




Anonymous


I first colored (or technically "glazed") my hair dark auburn in Nov. 2012 (around the 20th) and again completely using permanent dye in Jan. 2013 (during the first week) and I did roots in either March or April. I then dyed my hair Red-violet in May 2013 (during the second week). I need to make my hair a more natural color (like dark brown) because I can't keep coloring it dark auburn/red violet. If I use a color remover would it return my hair to my natural color? Should I just dye my hair my natural color? I heard that using hot water to wash your hair makes the color fade so if I do that, will it become more brown? Thanks!


Answer
Simply washing your hair will take a really long time for it to fade out, so I wouldn't suggest that. And color remover doesn't work exactly right on red dye because the dye has changed the hair's chemical makeup. So I would suggest dyeing your hair back to it's natural color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does it cost to get my hair colored at a beauty school?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment