Sunday, November 17, 2013

How to dye hair bleach blonde over red dye?

red hair underneath blonde
 on dark red to blonde ombre hair by kelly.s.fraser
red hair underneath blonde image



Bullett


I currently have red hair (all dyed) that goes into black. I want black or a dark colour underneath and bleach blonde on top. Will the red go orange? 10 points for best answer. Thanks


Answer
yea it will be orange leave it till it finally fades

I have natural red hair what color should I dip dye it?




Liz Cranda


I have natural red hair and its dark red underneath with a lighter red on top.
I want to dip dye my hair
Dip dye is when you just dye the tips... That way it doesn't effect my natural color and I can cut it off if I dont want it anymore.
So I'm wondering what color should I dip dye my hair?



Answer
I say a platinum blonde or black.

Please answer my open question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmSfUduUVxG9o6UgIJGx_3MM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20120909120652AAScfkl




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye hair bleach blonde over red dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment