Saturday, November 23, 2013

What would best the best haircut for me?

red hair haircuts
 on ... hair color and tagged 2010 hair color ideas cool hair color cool hair
red hair haircuts image



Becky


Right now I have long red hair (about to my waist.) It's wavy-ish and medium in thickness. I have a round face pale skin. I need a haircut soon so I just wanted some input as to what to do with my hair. Any ideas welcome as a lot of styles don't look right because my face is so round. Nothing shorter than shoulder length, please. Also, nothing that is hard to manage, style, or takes a lot of time working with. Thanks!


Answer
Since your face is really round, you don't want anything that is to straight and looks flat to your head. You want something that covers a little bit of your face, yet not too short. Maybe a hairstyle slightly past your shoulders with really loose, big, full curls will help. Almost like a Rihanna hairstyle when hers was red on the video "only girl in the world" , but not as bright of the color red or not as long. And a nice side bang in the front will also look good, so your face wouldn't look so round. You wouldn't have to put much heat in your hair to try and straighten it. Just some soft hair rollers to put in your hair before bed will be fine.

Hope this helps and hopefully it will create a gorgeous look for you, because it's a very nice hairsyle. :)

What is a cute hairstyle that looks good with an oval face?

Q. i have red hair and its really long bellow my chest. its lid a little bit above my belly button. and i have an oval/heart face. and i have pale skin, but i doubt that matters. i don't know how to get my hair cut. and i need a style that would be easy to do every morning.


Answer
Here is one I think is really pretty:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/2474977667_e04c0a155a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://awonderfuleverything.blogspot.com/2008/05/long-red-hair-with-bangs-haircut-photo.html&usg=__X3HAFLHCoegJOaKD3wkcHyr5cBo=&h=500&w=375&sz=148&hl=en&start=30&sig2=0Ax80zQbPbYzLOryjWL9Ug&zoom=1&tbnid=Ecy1rpZEPbwOmM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=96&ei=7r4GTsCdM8-30AG314C0Cw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlong%2Bred%2Bhaircuts%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D566%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=323&page=2&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:30&tx=75&ty=98&biw=1280&bih=566

Hope I helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would best the best haircut for me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment