Friday, November 22, 2013

what is the best hair colour to tone down red skin?

red hair color light skin tones
 on Prevent Red Hair Color From Fading
red hair color light skin tones image



popcorn


I have Rosacea so my face is always red. My current hair colour is light ash blonde but I would like a colour, preferably a blonde shade which tone down my skin tone. Any advise much appreciated:-)
Thanks to you all! Don't think I could carry off blue but dark blonde is my natural colour so will go for this one!



Answer
Hi Popcorn!
For the best hair colour tone down red try this L'Oreal Natural Match Dark Ash Blonde
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fs%2fref%3dnb_sb_noss%3furl%3dnode%253D11057241%26field-keywords%3d%2bAsh%2bblonde.%26ih%3d1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.2656_1%26fsc%3d-1%26x%3d9%26y%3d16&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

What eyeshadow and lipstick color compliment red hair?







I just went from dirty blonde to a deep cherry red hair color, and consequently none of the eyeshadow or lipstick colors I've been using my whole life really compliment me anymore. I'm kinda at a loss for what direction to go in. I also have blue eyes and a fair skin tone if that helps. Thanks for any advice.


Answer
Lipstick: if you have red hair and Lighter skin, go with a pale pink lipstick. You don't want your lips to be too red when you have that kind of completion. For red hair and tanner skin, dusty rose shades will look nice, and give a nice glow, but won't look too muddy.

Eyeshadow: for red hair and light skin tones, use rich copper eyeshadows. As for tanner skin and red hair, use more of an apricot one with a warm tint.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best hair colour to tone down red skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment