Sunday, January 5, 2014

Can you get in trouble at a public school for having a part of your hair bleached?

red hair girl from girl code
 on Nessa On MTVs Girl Code | Nessa On-Air
red hair girl from girl code image






I want the under layers of my hair bleached and I was wondering if you could get introuble for that?
I've seen some girls at my school with red in their hair but it's barely noticeable. I've seen one girl with black hair and light brown highlights. But what about bleached?



Answer
Usually not. Most public school dress codes prevent skimpy clothing, distracting clothing (like a halter top, bikini, etc.), and offensive clothing (mostly slogans on tee shirts and such).

HOWEVER, check your individual school's policy, they vary widely.

Do guys legitimately love soft hair on a girl?




sdkfjs.


A lot of guys tell me I have super soft hair. I have red, wavy hair. Is it because ya'll really like soft hair, or does it have something to do with not only texture, but color?


Answer
Who doesn't like soft hair? That's a no brainer. Red is a rarer color but they are more using that for conversation. Soft hair is code for "can I touch and still not look pervy??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you get in trouble at a public school for having a part of your hair bleached?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment