Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I have natural red hair what color should I dip dye it?

red hair with blonde underneath
 on Blonde Hair Color Combinations That Just Don't Work : Hair Color ...
red hair with blonde underneath image



Liz Cranda


I have natural red hair and its dark red underneath with a lighter red on top.
I want to dip dye my hair
Dip dye is when you just dye the tips... That way it doesn't effect my natural color and I can cut it off if I dont want it anymore.
So I'm wondering what color should I dip dye my hair?



Answer
I say a platinum blonde or black.

Please answer my open question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmSfUduUVxG9o6UgIJGx_3MM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20120909120652AAScfkl

How to get pillar box red semi permanent hair colour out of my hair?

Q. I have had pillar box red hair for 4 months now i want a change and want white blonde hair, my hairdresser friend bleached my hair and my roots went white but the rest of my hair turned candy floss pink, i have dyed it light brown but it is still pink underneath, anyone have any ideas how i can get it out?

NB. I used la riche directions semi permanent pillar box red colour.
I can't cut my hair off its in my fringe, but the bleach did lighten it loads.


Answer
Any good hairdresser could do that.
It may be expensive but only Toni&Guy could do it properly without damaging your hair.

They did it for me :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have natural red hair what color should I dip dye it?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment