Saturday, January 11, 2014

How do you determine the best hair color for you based on your skin tone?

red hair color boost
 on Lori's Wigsite - caring service/Color Chart Raquel Welch monofilament
red hair color boost image



It'sa Me,


I think my hair color is a little... not very great so I'm trying to figure out the best hair color for my skin tone, and all I get is these stupid virtual picture hair things... I don't care about what a fake hairstyle looks like on my picture. I need the right color that looks best with my skin tone.


Answer
Well, maybe you're using the wrong type of virtual hairdresser.
Try seventeen.com's, because it works really well.
Or else purchase some different semi-permants or temporary dyes. They can be purchased at specialty beauty shops, like Sally's.
Temporary will just last a wash or two, and semi permanent (depending on how porous your hair is) will last about 10 washes.
Talk to your stylist about possible colors, too. They have little wig tester things that they hold up to your skin that'll get what color'll be pretty for your skin. :]

Generally, warm blondes look good on lighter skin, and the darker your skin, the darker your hair. Try getting highlights and lowlights, and using a glaze (John Freida - Walmart - $10) in your color to boost it.
It's all the rave in Seventeen, but I've used it and am personally in love with it. It keeps your red actually red, as long as you use it. :]

Step by step: How do I upload a picture from Skpe to a virtual makeover web site?




Christiann


I use Google Chrome and have Windows XP if that makes any difference.
Please help! I have a painful chronic and acute illness and get very very pale. I just want to find a great multi tone (no red tones) shiny, multidimensional hair color in a box, then tackles the eyebrows and makeup. Its all really to mentally give a boost to self esteem right now. Sincerely-



Answer
Want to know ask me ah




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you determine the best hair color for you based on your skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment