Sunday, January 5, 2014

How can I get temporary hair color to wash completely out of my hair? It was supposed to wash out after 8-12.

red hair color temporary
 on Light Red Hair Dye | Color-in-a-Bottle.com
red hair color temporary image



k~prez


I used a temporary hair color (red) that was supposed to wash out after 8 to 12 shampoos, but after 3 weeks or more it still hasn't washed out completely. My roots are still red! Does anyone have a cheap or easy solution to get it to come out of my roots? I don't want to spend a lot of money having the salon help me with this problem. I've washed my hair twice a day hoping that would help and it hasn't.


Answer
I'm assuming you have very light hair--red is notorious for washing out quickly because the pigment molecules are so big that they can't fully penetrate the hair shaft, so this is a very rare problem.

Anyway, ideally you should really go to a salon to strip your hair, but if you want to DIY, there IS a way to do it (but proceed with caution)

Go to a beauty supply store, get powdered bleach and a 10 volume developer and a shade of neutral toner.

Firstly, try the toner; it may counteract the red enough so you won't have to use the bleach. If it doesnt work, apply to your roots and be VERY vigilant about how fast the bleach is working. It'll get the red out, but you don't want to overbleach your roots, either--it'll look weird. To finish, tone the roots.

For future reference, if you have very light hair it doesnt matter if a color is permanent or wash out; it'll tend to stick around for awhile.

What color would the red dye fade out to?




Fur sure.


Alright, so I have dark brown hair and I want to dye it Ariana grande's red hair color. What color would it fade out to if I used temporary dye?


Answer
Temporary dye would made it fade back to brown but maybe with a slight red tint for a couple weeks but it'd eventually fade back to your natural. Temporary never leaves too bad of a stain unless you do it on light blonde hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get temporary hair color to wash completely out of my hair? It was supposed to wash out after 8-12.
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment