Saturday, January 11, 2014

How do some Mexicans have red / orange hair?

red hair mexican
 on They definitely exist & I agree they can be quite pleasant to look at.
red hair mexican image
Q. I am Mexican and I have white skin (Not pale white, but still considered white)

I also have several spots in my head and beard and mustache which have red / orange hairs. It probably makes up like 15% or more of my hair color.

How is this possible? I thought Mexicans descended from Asia.
People from Ireland have white skin that tans red. My white skin tans tan.

And only a FEW of my hairs are red and orange, the rest are black


Answer
Some Mexicans are mixed with European (called mestizos) or have predominately European lineage, which would cause them to have pale skin and light colored hair.

What will the baby look like if the mother is a white redhead and the father is black?




MarissaNic


What will the baby look like if the mother is white with red hair and the father is black mixed with a little mexican ?


Answer
Homey the Clown




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do some Mexicans have red / orange hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment