Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Want a Caucasian Kid With Red hair and freckles?

red hair no freckles
 on Redheads becoming extinct?
red hair no freckles image



****SexiCo


Well, I am of African American descent with one beautiful African American child and now I want a Caucasian kid with red hair and freckles, how would I do that?

I want the kid to be mine, my own blood/DNA.



Answer
Some fertility clinics offer genetic counseling where they can provide you with a egg/sperm donor that is most likely to provide you with offspring that will match your preferences.

However, If you have particularly dark skin/hair/eyes it might be tough to get a kid with the traits you're asking for, as a red hair is a recessive trait that takes a backseat to dark features, same with freckles. You might get a Caucasian child but it might still have dark hair/eyes and no freckles. You may even get a Caucasian child with red hair and still no freckles, or a Caucasian child with brown, black or even blond hair and freckles.

You'd basically be playing the genetic lottery with your kids, but genetic counseling can help you determine what your odds are.

Is it genetically impossible to have red hair and no freckles?




Marilyn Ng


All the people with red hair I have seen,have freckles
and if you have red hair an no freckles,then it's obviously dyed,right?
I have no idea,aight

thanks :)



Answer
Um no i have natural red hair with no freckles and im slightly tan im not white white. And i have Dark brown eyes and i am a beaner ( Mexican ) i have not dyed or do hightlights on my hair because i feel i should take care of my hair since it's a rare color.

P.S i love my hair >.<
if you dont belive me
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=142273665849816&set=a.108150932595423.12493.100002015510318&type=3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I Want a Caucasian Kid With Red hair and freckles?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment