Saturday, January 11, 2014

How to make temporary hair dye last longer?

red hair yahoo
 on ... :
red hair yahoo image



Emily


I have really dark brown/almost black hair. I have a can of the Halloween-type red hair dye that comes out in one wash, but I love the color (as streaks, not my entire head) and I'm not allowed to use permanent hair dye. Is there a way to make my hair spray/dye last longer?


Answer
nope. i have tryed everything...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101020160312AAoECov&r=w

what are the little red hairs on marijuana composed of?

Q. what do these red hairs do to affect the high?
what type of weed is this mainly found on?
thanks ;)


Answer
Skunk Red Hair marijuana strains are early flowering fast growing plants with excellent yield. The characteristic red hairs make this plant unmistakable. The typical skunk taste and smell are kept along with the tight bud formation.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=skunk+red+hairs+on+marijuana%27s&sp=1&fr2=sp-top&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t500&ei=UTF-8&SpellState=n-460715321_q-R3fU5WTq1GxlD3gNag%2FQSAABAA%40%40




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make temporary hair dye last longer?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment