Sunday, January 5, 2014

What color hair should a fair indian go for?

red hair color nutrisse
 on Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Vibrant Red 5.62 at Superdrug
red hair color nutrisse image



your mom


My mom won't let me dye it a color that doesn't look natural lol, but I want it to look different for the school year. I'm thinking a medium brown would add contrast.
My hair is naturally curly and it's grown to a little below shoulder length.
Thoughts? Thanks :]
Also, if you could recommend a good hair color product, that would be great!



Answer
adding a bit of a deep red might look cool. it doesnt appear like ginger kid red, but it has a slight redish tint.
i agree with you, brown highlights would look great!

red: http://img143.imageshack.us/i/besthaircolor01nf0.jpg/#q=deep%20red%20hair%20color

brown: http://www.hairstylepictureshairstyles.net/hair-style-picture-highlights-threelyblessed.jpg

Garnier Nutrisse or Revlon are good brands, but i recommend going to the hair stylist if you dont want any mistakes! they also have the best hair products.

what is the darkest color i can color my hair w/o using actual black?




Elizabeth


I've used a black hair color before and I don't think thats a look for anyone, it was just too much.. I normally buy a darkest brown or brown black but they dont last long then im back to dull brown.


Answer
Dyed black hair can often be a very harsh look on fair-skinned people - we can't all be Snow White.
What kind of dark brown are you using? Make sure it's permanent. I've had good experiences with Garnier Nutrisse and 100% Color.
A blue black is exactly the opposite of what you're looking for if you want it to be less harsh - blue black is the blackest black. Look for a red based dark brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color hair should a fair indian go for?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment