Monday, January 6, 2014

How to keep red hair in longer? Which products do you recommend?

red hair photos
 on Red Hair Color - How to Choose the Shades That Look Great on You
red hair photos image



S


How do I keep my dark red hair in longer? Which products are best? And which hair dye would you recommend?


Answer
I died my hair red with Splat, never faded or anything, Ahh, I would so try to show you a photo, message me ? dominiquedgaf@yahoo.com & I'll show you how good it worked 5 weeks later . haha

How can I make my bright red hair dye a more burgundy color?




Emily


I want to create a burgundy color out of my bright red hair dye I have.. The color I have is a bright red, literally just a straight up red. It is the color I have on my hair now, but it is a bit faded... I want to dye my hair a really deep red with a hint of dark purple, a kind of burgundy color, but I can't find a hair dye that is the color I want. So, is there any way I could buy different colors and mix them together to create the color I want? if so, what colors should I buy? (just a little fyi: I use ONLY professional hair dyes, no box dyes from mal mart or sally's and no manic panic stuff, I buy professional dyes from places like Armstrong's.....)

This is the color of my hair right after I dye it (taken with flash):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=214238918737268&set=pb.100004534840500.-2207520000.1383017182.&type=3&theater

Here are some examples of the color I want:
http://2.imimg.com/data2/DA/YX/MY-3616242846/pic1-500x500.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aaaF5QQZA4M/Td6chE7KDAI/AAAAAAAAAGk/a687vdVJUDI/s1600/SAM_0947.JPG
http://www.beautycareme.com/wp-content/uploads/red-burgundy-wine-hair-color-e1367958243932.png

Thanks in advance. :)



Answer
Mix a 6RV, and a 5N...add a dash of 5R...Equal parts 20 volume peroxide processing solution. So if you have 2 oz. of 6RV...2oz. 5N and a dash ( 1/8 oz.) of 5R you would add just a little over 4 oz. of processing solution. These colors are typically carried in every pro line and you need to get them in permanent. Personally I would try to fade out a little of the red first with a soap cap ( 1 part bleach powder, 1 part shampoo, 1 part water) lather it up and put it on your wet hair like shampoo, put a bag on your head for no more than 15 min or until you see a little change. Rinse out, wash again with regular shampoo...dry hair and go ahead with coloring process.This will allow the color to take better without having to bleach the hair out and it will be more vibrant. Use deep conditioner after and maybe a little protein ( you can get this at pro supply store as well) Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep red hair in longer? Which products do you recommend?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment