Sunday, April 6, 2014

Chances of our baby having red hair?




Theatre Ma


He has Auburn red hair, fare skin, and freckles. His brother has bright red hair, and his mother did too.
My Grandmother on my father's side had red hair aswell. What are the chances that our baby will have red hair?
I have slightly dark brown hair



Answer
extremey high my sister is hispanic and her huusband dosent have red hair but he has a red beard lol so her second son came out with bright red hair : ) im thinking ure chances are really high!!

Do you have red hair?




Bethany





Answer
I have a few red hairs here and there in my beard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Chances of our baby having red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment